AFRICA 2 GLOBAL (PTY) LTD

Commercially available Standard software usually doesn't cater for all your business needs and requirements. Even the best fit software bundle commercially sold on the market will probably meet 60% at the most of what you actually need for your business requirements, the other 40% is an incurred cost of wasted material you'd probably never use (much like a buffet lunch). Any standard software either does not meet all your requirements and the high end ones usually carry features you will never really use. Customized Software Solutions are EXACTLY what your business NEEDS (a la carte) ... let us tailor make your specific needs into the future.

Business activity

Keywords associated with this company

  • Software creation and development
  • Customized Software
  • Mobile App Development
  • Programming
  • Turnkey Solutions

Additional details

Edit my company's contents

Key figures

  • 11 – 50
    company headcount

Organisation

  • Main activity
    Main activity
    Service Provider

Markets and trading zones

Trading areas

This company has not supplied these details.

Awaiting import & export zones from this company

Awaiting import & export zones from this company

Commercial information

Incoterms

This company has not supplied these details.

Payment methods

This company has not supplied these details.

Banks

This company has not supplied these details.

A similar page for your company? Make sure everyone can find you. Create your dedicated company page on EUROPAGES - it's easy! Add your company

EUROPAGES also recommends

105 v