Brick Wall Panels
- You have many reasons to prefer
• MATERIAL: Manufactured from polyester, fiberglass and stone dust.
• TEXTURE: It gives an identical stone appearance with its look and texture.
• WEIGHT/THICKNESS: It has a 5-8 kg/m2 average weight and a 3-5 cm thickness
• SIZE: The product size is usually 133 × 285 cm, however, it can vary a few centimetres depending on the model.
• UV resistance: It is absolutely not affected by ultraviolet rays.
• IMPACT RESISTANCE: It is highly resistant against impacts thanks to its shock absorption feature.
• WATER AND MOISTURE RESISTANCE: It is not affected by water and moisture. It can be easily used in places such as kitchens and bathrooms.
• HEAT RESISTANCE: Not flammable. It can be used in the places where get intense sunlight or heat exposure.
• APPLICATION: It can be easily applied to all surfaces which its rough construction is completed with screws and dowels.
• FLEXIBILITY: Oval and moving forms can be given thanks to its flexible structure.