The factory's origins in the municipality of Grünhainichen in the Ore mountains region, which is abundant with forests and water, go back to 1880 when Siegel & Haase was founded. A few years earlier, Friedrich Gottlob Keller from Saxony invented the wood pulp method that is still commonplace today. Wood replaced cloths as the raw material and made the mass production of paper possible for the first time. In 1890, the company started to manufacture writing and printing paper but the types of paper produced changed over time. From 1972, fine glassine and artificial parchment papers were produced in Grünhainichen. Since the GRÜNPERGA Papier GmbH founded Golzern Holding as a company in 2001, it has grown dynamically. In 2004, the range expanded with the addition of crepe paper. Since then, two paper machines have been operating non-stop With their range of possible applications, the high-quality special papers are coveted around the world, with customers appreciating their reliable and innovative collaboration with GRÜNPERGA.
Product catalogue preview
There is no catalogue in this language, but you can consult this company's catalogue in the following languages:
- See the catalogue Catalogue in GERMAN