Kaori's Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers are made by brazing chevron stainless steel plates together and forming separate counter-current flow channels between the plates. Every other plate is reversed so the ridges of the herringbone pattern intersect with one another on adjacent plates thus forming a lattice at contact points. The lattice structure causes vigorous turbulence within the channels, providing maximum heat transfer between medias.
Kaori Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger can be used with various fluids:
• All type of refrigerants. (Use of Ammonia requires nickel brazed heat exchangers)
• Organic solvents
• Various brine solutions (glycol mixtures , CaC12 , alcohols, etc)
Kaori Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger can be used with:
• Heat pumps
• Air dryer
• Industrial chillers; plastic machines, welding machines, hydraulic oil presses, and compressor oil cooling.
• Water cooler; drinking water or water processed water for various industries.
• Temperature holding for storage tanks.
• Heat recovery including heat recycling from hot steam.
• Indoor heating including floor heating.
Refrigerant applications, Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger function as
• Super-Heaters for gas
• De-super-heaters for gas
• Sub-Coolers for Condensates
• Oil Coolers
Water/ Oil/ P.G./ E.G., R744, R717, R410A, R290(Propane)
R134a, R404a, R407c, R502, Steam
R507, R1270, R22, R23, R32, R445B…etc.
Is this your company?
Add websites to boost your visibility.Ask for a quote