At Lineo you will find experts in designing and engineering products from plastic, sheet metal or metal CNC. The team has all the necessary know-how to develop high complexity products from the idea up to mass production.
Areas of expertise:
• Design for injection molding: material selection, surface finishing (in mold decoration and post mold decoration), detailed design for manufacturing, supplier sourcing and feasibility commitment.
• Design for sheet metal: detailed design for different manufacturing processes (bending, stamping, extrusion, etc.), assembly methods (fasteners, welding, clinching, press-fit, gluing, etc.), surface finishing, environmental testing.
• Enclosure design and electronics integration: selection and integration of electromechanical components, integration of different types of PCBs, PCB keep out areas, design for specified IP grade
Electric bread oven made for craft bakers and micro bakeries with integrated steam generator. First prototype was tested after 3 months of development and first articles were shipped to customers after 10 months.
Simply bread: a stone bread oven made for craft bakers and micro bakeries with a large baking surface, integrated steam generation and evacuation, digitally controlled temperature with timer and heavy refractory stones.
Mechanical engineering based on customer concept and requirements for the entire product starting with mechanical architecture, concept definition, selection off the shelf components, hinge design, door design, design of steam generation and evacuation system, electronics integration, sealing calculation, thermal contraction calculation, cooling system design, design for manufacturing, design to cost, industrialization and managing the certifications.
A wireless disinfectant dispenser that fits any interior with high standards, perfect aesthetic, and highest quality, for any lobby, reception, or living room.
Hydes Tower: a premium wireless disinfectant dispenser with integrated software and sensors, drip trays and with a battery lifetime of 40 days.
Electrical engineering: schematic design based on Lineo’s architecture, PCB design, components selection, engineering calculations, prototyping, testing, and industrialization.
Mechanical engineering: mechanical development of the complete product starting with concept definition, sensor and electronic integration, design for electronic enclosure, packaging definition, design for manufacturing, definition of manufacturing requirements and suppliers' management
Perifit is a kegel exerciser that lets you control video games with your pelvic floor. When you contract your pelvic floor, the bird goes up. When you relax it, the bird goes down.
Perifit: wireless device dedicated to women, to do Kegel exercises via the control of video games with the pelvic floor.
Mechanical engineering: mechanical development of enclosures, pressure sensor and electronics integration, battery integration, sealing concept, design for manufacturing
Project management is critical in ensuring that deadlines and the project objectives are met. At Lineo you will find project managers which are carefully planning all the RD activities as well prototype production and small series ramp-up. Lineo has a dedicate facility for prototype builds.
Areas of expertise:
• Planning and budgeting R&D activities including prototype loops
• Managing prototype builds and customer deliveries
• Managing homologations, validations, and environmental tests
• Managing BOM orders and suppliers
• Managing production ramp-up
Developing schematics based on customer requirements or updating existing ones for different objectives (DTC, performance increase, new functions, etc.).
PCB design based on schematic and received requirements (outline, keep out areas and restrictions) or updating existing PCBs.
Managing prototype builds and testing (individual module testing, functional testing, power supply stability, temperature measurement for high power circuits);
Areas of expertise:
• Schematic design: low voltage power supply design (<40V); battery operating devices (chargers, protections); different communication interfaces (CAN, RS232\485, Digital I/O, Analog inputs, High and Low side drivers); mobile, BT, wi-fi design; real time controllers (Linux); EMC and ESD protection; sensors; basic HMI.
• PCB design: PCB design up to medium complexity; thermal management (calculations without simulations); high speed design; EMC know-how; Gerber files and PCB TDS generation;
On-the-go wireless container that heats any food or liquid up to 160°F in minutes.
Mox Electric Mug: portable & wireless mug that can heat, on the go, out of fridge food or drinks from low temperature to comfortable temperatures in minutes. It has a capacity of 300ml and with one battery charge it can be used multiple times.
Product design: mood boards, hand sketches, 3DS concept and rendering
Electrical engineering: architecture and heating concept development, schematic design, PCB design, components selection, engineering calculations, prototyping, testing and industrialization.
Mechanical engineering: mechanical development (soft molds) for all parts of the product, heating concept development (patented technology), sealing concept design, electronics and battery integration, prototype and small series industrialization