Space educational intensive for students and their parents in a remote format “Images of the Earth from Space”.
Online Festival – our answer to the challenges of the modern world!
We have developed a remote format for conducting an educational program for children and adults on the subject of engineering of ground-based space systems and technologies for receiving, processing and analyzing Earth images from space.
Educational complex is designed to receive, demodulate, decode, record and process digital information, transmitted from spacecrafts in low Earth orbits via X-band radio channels with the range of demodulation speeds 0.2 - 100 Msps (with option up to 350 Msps).
The Complex provides a stable signal reception from the Terra, Aqua, Suomi NPP, JPSS satellites (in Direct Broadcast (DB) mode), and also from FengYun-3A/3B/3C, EROS-B, Kanopus-V, and many others.
The Complex provides automatic data recording on computer disk and receiving images from satellites in radius about 200 km from a point of Complex location.
"LoReTT" Сomplex can be introduced into educational and innovative projects in three directions:
• complex-constructor for engineering education;
• complex as a basis for an interdisciplinary project laboratory, basic tool for providing access to very high spatial resolution data in real time;
• complex as a tool for developing services and / or mobile applications.
Laboratory complex for receiving data from meteorological satellites «Lenticularis» is designed to receive, demodulate, decode, record and process digital information, transmitted from meteorological spacecrafts in low Earth orbits via L-band radio channels. It enbles to receive images from the following satellite series: Meteor-M #2, NOAA, MetOp, FengYun-3.
The Complex provides receiving images from satellites in radius about 400 km from a point of its location and automatic data recording on computer disk.
«Lenticularis» can be implemented in educational and innovative projects in the following areas:
- construction complex for engineering education;
- the complex as the basis of the design laboratory for the development of a number of competencies in the space industry and hydrometeorological support.
Students independently assemble complexes for receiving satellite data, configure them and receive data from satellites series Meteor-M # 2, NOAA, MetOp, FengYun-3 via L-band radio channels in real time.
Earth images from space are received with the possibility of its subsequent thematic processing.
Goals achieved when using the kit in educational process:
- Creation of lively interest of students in scientific and technological activities;
- Formation of children's interest in solving adult problems related to ecology and meteorology;
- Teaching children to work in team, the ability to defend their interests and achieve the assigned tasks;
- Teaching children to work with new materials and equipment and also work with electronics and learn the programming basics.
The Space Cluster consist of:
- “LoReTT” educational complex is designed to receive, demodulate, decode, record and process digital information, transmitted from spacecrafts in low Earth orbits via X-band radio channels with the range of demodulation speeds 0.2 - 100 Msps (with option up to 350 Msps).
- Laboratory complex for receiving data from meteorological satellites «Lenticularis» is designed to receive, demodulate, decode, record and process digital information, transmitted from meteorological spacecrafts in low Earth orbits via L-band radio channels. It enbles to receive images from the following satellite series: Meteor-M #2, NOAA, MetOp, FengYun-3.
- Students independently assemble complexes based on “Link2Space” Science kit for receiving satellite data, configure them and receive data from satellites series Meteor-M # 2, NOAA, MetOp, FengYun-3 via L-band radio channels in real time.
Office Building Outline icon
JSC IC SPA ANDROID TECHNICS
TER CHEMICALS DISTRIBUTION GROUP
We offer TER Floc Vegetalbased flocculants In guaranteed quality, at stable prices and packed appropriately for transportation. Do you need advice on choosing your product or are you looking for a suitable substitution? Our application and product experts are happy to help! Our experience and deep knowledge in the area of specialty chemicals and ingredients ensures that we are well positioned to effectively support both our customers and our suppliers with product and application expertise. Please contact us for more information!
https://www.invitro-connect.com/en - Your International Experts for Laboratory Testing and Regulatory Services
- More than 80 test laboratories in our network
- Product safety
- Regulatory service
- in vitro tests
- All OECD tests for pharmaceuticals, chemicals, medical devices and cosmetics
- in-house toxicologistes
- Project management
- Study monitoring
--> complete services - all from one hand !!! --> firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to manage also your projects.
Pascal Piller and
the whole team of INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH
#biocides #toxicological #chemicals #laboratory #regulatory #affairs #reach #projectmanagement #pharma #medical #study #devices #Labor #GLP #cosmetics
- Regulatory advice
- All OECD laboratory tests
- Phys-Chem / Tox / in vitro tests / Genotox / Ecotox, E-fate etc.
- Personal project management
- in-house toxicologists
- Study monitoring
- Study Summaries, IUCLID 6
- Dossier creation
- MSDS etc.
Benefit from an international, very well organized network: carefully selected experts, in-house toxicologists and more than 80 accredited test laboratories and service providers with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
We are your competent partner for regulatory and toxicological issues, expert services, reports and all OECD laboratory tests
We are also happy to be your reliable partner for your laboratory services and regulatory projects.
Questions? -> email@example.com
Your Mrs. Dr. Ute Hassmann and
Your Mr. Pascal Piller
We offer you the following services:
- Regulatory Advice
- REACH Registration
- Preparation of Registration Dossiers
- Read Across - IUCLID - Robust Study Summaries
- Chemical Safety Report / CSR
- Toxicological Expertise
- Optimal Test Strategy Development
- REACH Testing: Tests and Studies acc. GLP
- REACH Study Monitoring
- SVHC Screening
- Risk Assessment
- REACh Compliance Service / REACh Auditing Service
- REACH Material Safety Data Sheets
We would also be happy to be your REACH service provider, who reliably looks after your REACH projects, just as we already do for many other satisfied customers.
For more information please contact INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH.
Fast Project Execution: personal - competent - reliable --> firstname.lastname@example.org
REACH Service - All REACH laboratory tests - Phys-Chem / Tox / in vitro tests / Genotox / Ecotox, etc. - More than 80 test laboratories - Study monitoring, Regulatory Service, IUCLID 6, CSR etc.