Office Building Outline icon
The company NEODOC, is a Service Provider, founded in 2004, which operates in the Data processing - training industry. It also operates in the document handling industries. It is based in Venelles, France.
Other companies in the same industry:
VIDEODOSKA (IE USTYANTSEV S.M.)
COLLEGIO UNIVERSITARIO S. CATERINA DA SIENA
H. TIMM ELEKTRONIK GMBH
- To transfer data between the installed peripheral devices located in the hazardous areas (card readers, input terminals, EUS-2 Overfill Prevention Controller) and the host control system e.g. terminal administration and automatization Software
- To build-up an explosion-proof intrinsically safe data bus and realization of the connected field devices
- Project specific configuration possible by modular design in the subrack
- The KCP Processor Module incl. the interface to the host system and the KCI Interface Module for connection of field devices can be linked to another
- A processor group with several interface boards can be operated up to 32 slaves
- The interface module enables a safe electrical isolation between the bus circuits and the processor module
SoftTesT is an evaluation software for measurement data, obtained from the evaluation electronics 813 or dynamometers 323. By means of SoftTesT measuring values are transferred to the PC in the form of CSV files (compatible with Excel), for a further, simple analysis and graphic illustration. For data transfer to the PC an USB interface cable is necessary.
Lenses is a simple and secure self service DataOps platform, to operate with confidence on Apache Kafka & Kubernetes.
Lenses.io all-in-one development sandbox