What does it measure?
- Speed, torque and temperature
- Properties and melt behaviour
- Different evaluations like fusion behaviour, heat and shear stability, plasticizer absorption of PVC-dry blends etc.
Why is this important?
- The measured values are relating to the material behavior and allow conclusions about the rheological properties.
- Easy repeatability of device setting for e.g. recipe development
- Possibility for process upscale.
Fields of application
- Raw material and recipe development
- Material testing
- Quality control parallel to production
- Optimization of the production process
- Laboratory-scale production of samples for further investigation
What does it feature?
- Real torque measurement up to 200 Nm
- Connectable with different measuring heads (different measuring mixer types, measuring extruders with Ø 19 mm and conical twin-screw extruder CTSE)