R-Tech Welding Equipment Ltd supplies trade customers and amateurs with a selection of welding equipment, from MIG and TIG welders to plasma cutters. They also stock welding accessories, supplies and safety clothing.
CLEAR-FLEX® - SIEGFRIED BÄDER GMBH
CARBO-WELD SCHWEISSMATERIALIEN GMBH
The automatic welding machine P2 is the innovative successor of the successful P models and an efficient and manoeuvrable device for welding truck tarpaulins, tents, awning materials and advertising banners. It produces optionally 20, 30, 40 and 45 mm wide overlap welds and may also be converted for welding in welting ropes.
In addition, by mounting hem welding accessories, the automatic machine can without any difficulty be used for the production of 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm and 45 mm hems.
The heat output of up to 4000 W 230 V AC is infinitely variable from 20 to 700 °C for an individual adjustment to different materials.
The P2 starts automatically after the weld head has been swivelled in. In addition, the infinitely variable speed adjustment of the modern generation of motors with their performance of up to 18 m/min., in conjunction with the holding down device for crease free welding, makes for an optimum welding result.
The core of the Rotoweld technology is its unique vision-based penetration control system. It enables any operator to perform high-quality girth welds after just a few hours of training.
Like the welder’s eyes and hands, the system continuously analyzes the image of the root weld pool picked up by a video camera integrated into the welding arm. Unique algorithms use this information to adjust welding parameters, such as travel speed, wire feed rate, arc voltage, or weaving width.
This constantly adapts the process to varying conditions, such as changes in the gap, alignment, root face, or temperature. The computer’s fast reaction time means the machine can work at high deposition rates and travel speeds at which weld pool conditions are too critical to be sustained by hand.
UNITED PROARC CORPORATION
ProArc PCW Precision Circumferential Welder provide all of the features necessary to position and rotate parts for circumferential welding.
1. The extreme accuracy welding lathe with servo motor control for turntable
and transverse carriage.
2. Allow unskilled people to get high welding quality and consistently
3. Designed to enable horizontal or vertical configuration for more flexible
4. ProArc offers a user-friendly and intuitive controller interface that allows
users to implement the system quickly.
5. ProArc designed AVC (option) Enable to set the parameter of AVC in the
6. Motorize carriage on X axis (option) Ball screw drive system with dual linear
* Positioning accuracy is +- 0.01mm
* Travel speed 1 ~ 10,000 mm/min
5. Maximum through hole for diameter 80mm.