CJSC "Sintex" is one of the largest company for the production and sale of technical fabrics and nonwoven fabrics in Russia, was founded in 1968.
CJSC "Sintex" specializes in the production of technical fabrics from chemical fibers (polyester, polyamide, polypropylene, polyacrylonitrile, polyvinyl chloride, Arselon and others), nonwoven fabrics, filter elements, and workwear sewing.
The Company has a full technological cycle for the production of fabrics (spinning, weaving, finishing fabrics), a complex technological line for the production of nonwovens, and it’s also equipped with a workshop for sewing filter products (filters bags, napkins for press filters) according to the customer's size.
The indisputable advantage of the Company is a number of unique patented technologies for the manufacture of fabrics. The development department allows to create fabrics with specified characteristics and properties. Throughout the entire period of the factory's existence, strict quality control of products and compliance with GOST and TU are carried out. The quality management system is certified for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
CJSC "Sintex" sells filter products for the metallurgical, oil refining, mining, woodworking, sugar, food, medical, cement industries in Russia, the CIS countries, etc.
Product catalogue preview
Field of activity
Photos posted by this company
Keywords associated with this company
- Technical textiles
- Filtering equipment and supplies
- Technical textiles for industrial applications
- Fabrics, nonwoven
- Fabrics for technical use
- Napkins for press filters
- artificial and synthetic fibre fabrics
- filtering fabrics
- fireproof fabric
Extend the list
- polypropylene fabrics
- fabrics made of artificial fibres for technical and industrial use
- filtering fabrics for air purification
- filtering cartridges
- artificial and synthetic fibres
- filtering bags
- fabrics of mixed fibres for technical and industrial use
- technical fabrics
- industrial fabrics
- new fibre fabrics
- mixed fibre fabrics
- fabrics for technical and industrial use
- fire-retardant fabrics for technical and industrial use
- artificial, synthetic and animal fibre fabrics
- sleeve filters
- work uniforms
- filters for use in the petrochemical industry
- technical work clothes
- Filter cloth
- work clothes