The company TRED TECHNOLOGY SRL, is a Manufacturer/ Producer, founded in 2007, which operates in the Food Industry - Machines & Equipment industry. It is based in Ripalimosani, Italy.
Other companies in the same industry:
FIS MODULAR SYSTEMS LTD.
MESUTRONIC GERÄTEBAU GMBH
TUNNEL METAL DETECTOR WITH INTEGRADTED EVALUATION ELECTRONIC -USED IN BELT CONVEYORS FOR QUALITY CONTROL OR MACHINE PROTECTION.
Detects all metals encapsulated or as loose parts.
The new performance benchmark! imagePHASE visualizes your product and is a synonym for highly accurate metal detection at maximum reliability.
Impressive simple operation.
Minimal floor space required (reduced metal-free area) due to mesuCAGE technology.
Compliant with quality assurance according to HACCP, IFS, BRC, SQF.
Specifically tailored system solutions with reliable conveying technology and selected accessories.
WEBER MASCHINENBAU GMBH
The infeeder CCA600/800 offers a high output with great flexibility. With a foil width of up to 830 mm, portions can be fed to up to six tracks of the packing machine in a wide variety of distribution variants. By adding various features such as diverse distribution variants, e.g. from four to six portions, or row completion, which supplements incomplete rows and inserts them again, infeeder CCA offers maximum flexibility and efficiency for many applications. Optionally, the infeeder can also complete rows and insert portions again.
Automatic feeding of all commonly existing portion shapes and die formats
Sets new hygiene standards
Modular construction enables flexible design of the line length
Automatic grouping of incomplete rows including automatic reintroducing
IBK WIESEHAHN GMBH
- Food hose, specially designed to meet the demanding requirements of the beer industry
- Suitable for conveying raw, pasteurized and bio- beer, high-quality alcoholic (96% at 20 °C), non-alcoholic drinks and quality wine
- For suction and delivery service
- Free from plasticizers and animal derivatives, reduces the risk of bacterial growth and contamination of the media conveyed
- The special structure, make the hose ideal for loading and unloading processes in breweries
- The cover provides a good resistance to ageing
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP) and EC 1907/2006 (REACH)
- UPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), white, mirror-smooth
- Compliance: FDA standards and D.M. 21/09/73
- Plies of synthetic textile
- with or without embedded steel helix wire
- CR, red, smooth, cloth finish, self-extinguishing, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather
The products get transferred in a continuous-flow process. Products go through the scanner where the mass allocation of each product is determined using X-ray technology. The products are then weighed on the integrated weighing station according to their individual track. The system features a two-stage safety guarding for its radiation source. The CPS-X 400 is specifically designed for weight-accurate slicing of speciality products like Swiss Cheese and those which vary in density, e.g. fat to lean ratio. Optional:
Detection of foreign objects: as well as ensuring reliable production, detecting foreign objects also protects units located downstream. This function can be used for detecting, e. g. stainless steel > Ø = 3 mm, glass/ceramic > Ø = 8 mm (product-dependent).
Up to six products in one scan cycle
Weight-precise cutting of cheese with holes
Density determination of products with significant density differences (fat/lean proportion)