Tigar Chemical Products l.l.c. is the youngest plant within the corporation "Tigar". Products from the factory´s program date back to 1937 when the "Tigar Industrial Workshop, Dimitrije Mladenovic Gaga and company" began with the manufacture of adhesives for the needs of the internal production of rubber footwear.Until 1962, this production is only meant for internal purposes as a semi-product. In 1990 has followed further expansion in the capacitive and personnel sense, and the previous work unit of the factory "Footwear" has grown into an independent factory "Adhesives". This is the moment when production for external markets exceeded the production for internal purposes. In 1998, the factory gets a new name: "Chemical Products", because in the meantime, besides the production of adhesives, there have been developed many new products for the manufacturing and chemical industries as well as for the household consumption. Since 2003, the plant began to operate as an independent entity
Here are the company performance indicators
TIGAR HEMIJSKI PROIZVODI D.O.O.