WHOLESALE CLOTHING SALE

We are suppliers of quality door 2 door originals and cash 4 clothes collections. All our collections are authentic and untouched. We collect from many affluent areas across the United Kingdom.We have a easy and affordable pricing structure: Under 5 tons £1.45Above 5 tons £1.25Minimum order 500kg We can cater for large orders as well from one ton to 20 tonnes plus.Deposit 25% with the remaining 75% paid on day of collection.To book an appointment to inspect the clothes call us on 0203 397 4552 or 07432 50 50 71 We are based in Essex and Barnet in the United Kingdom. www.wholesaleclothingsale.com

Company websites

  • wwwMain site
  • wwwCatalogue site
  • wwwVirtual storefront

Is this your company?

Add websites to boost your visibility.

Ask for a quote

Business activity

Keywords associated with this company

  • Import-export - textile and clothing
  • used clothing export
  • used clothing accessories

Additional details

Edit my company's contents

Key figures

  • 1 – 10
    company headcount
  • 1 – 10
    Sales staff
  • 70%
    % of export sales
  • 5.000 K€ - 9.999 K€
    Sales turnover

Organisation

  • Year established
    2008
  • Site status
    Site status
    Registered office
  • Main activity
    Site status
    Wholesaler

Markets and trading zones

Trading areas

Local  -  Regional  -  National  -  European  -  International

 
 

Commercial information

Incoterms

This company has not supplied these details.

Payment methods

This company has not supplied these details.

Banks

  • DD BT TT
  • Barclays
A similar page for your company? Make sure everyone can find you. Create your dedicated company page on EUROPAGES - it's easy! Add your company

EUROPAGES also recommends

103 v

Create your account for free to update your data and increase your visibility

Visibility

Contents

Ranking

Here are the company performance indicators
WHOLESALE CLOTHING SALE

Your indicators are as low as they can get. Update your data and add content (text, logo, keywords) to increase your visibility and ranking.

I create my account

in 5 fast, free and easy steps

the Blog WHOLESALE CLOTHING SALE,
register your company now!

HELPDESK