APEX TOOL GROUP GMBH
Quality, ergonomics and power are the core features of the new Cleco® Vertical Grinders.
For grinding applications requiring maximum material removal, as e.g. heavy roughing work,
the new powerful Cleco® Vertical Grinders with 2300W or 3100W motors are THE solution.
Engineered for the most serious heavy-use industrial applications, the new Cleco® Vertical Grinders are built to deliver unmatched productivity, maximum material removal and long service life.
- Powerful 2300W and 3100W motor engineered for maximum sustained power
- Robust one-piece all metal housing and powerful long-life motors
- Ultimate reliability and ruggedness
- Reduced weight and height (175 / 208 mm; 4,4 - 5,4 kg) for improved ergonomics
- Low maintance and longer user “up time”
- Streamlined 1 piece all metal housing and handles are engineered for ultimate ruggedness and best ease of use
- High versatiliy through 180°reversible throttle handle and interchangeable guards (150mm, 180mm, and 230mm)
The Apex µ-Guard line of Covered Drive Tools is the tool of choice
for enhancing operator safety in almost all leading assembly plants.
Apex® µ-Guard ™ free-spinning covered drive tools increase operator
safety by significantly reducing or eliminating pinch points when
operators are wearing gloves.
Apex µ-Guard provides a protective barrier between genuine Apex
fastener tools and your finely finished workpiece, thereby delivering
the proven Apex performance plus the best protection available
against in-system damage. The free-spinning design provides
maximum protection for polished and highly sensitive surfaces.
Apex has solutions for all aspects of safety on an assembly line
when it comes to fastener drive tools. In addition to our line of
Covered Bits, Bit Holders, Sockets, Extensions, and Universal Swivel
Wrenches, as well as µ-Guard Gap Covers to eliminate the
gap between a socket and an extension or between the right-angle
power tool and a socket / extension.
Compact, light, tough
Cleco® updates the product range of pneumatic impact wrenches with a new mini compact model with 1/2" drive. The CV series is a universal impact wrench, designed for industrial production, repair and maintenance. Lightweight, balanced and with a comfortable design, the CV series provides fastening performance at an unbeatable value. All impact wrenches of the CV series are equipped with a powerful twin hammer mechanism. Also available in the common drive sizes 3⁄8-, ¾- and 1 inch.
All advantages of the new Cleco® CV-375R-4 at a glance:
- High-efficiency air motor
- Twin hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- With ring anvil
- No-charge modular muffler system
- Max Applied Torque – 560 Nm
- Max Breakaway Torque – 690 Nm
- Free Speed – 8000 RPM
- Lenght 157 mm
- Weight 1,3 kg
- Impacting Sound Level* 87 dB(A)
• Hardened alloy steel cylinder and coated aluminum end plates reduce overall weight and extend life
• Fan blade cooling system helps lower bearing and spindle temperatures, results in high durability and longer life
• Available in non-vacuum, central vacuum and self generating vacuum
• 3”, 5” and 6” PSA and Hook & Loop pads available
• Recessed lever to eliminate any pinch points
• Vibration absorbing comfort grip and ergonomic wrist support improves feel and increases maneuverability
• Tool comes standard with 3” and 2 /34” grips
• 360° rotating exhaust vanes help direct air away from operator
• 360° rotating exhaust vanes
• Fan blade cooling system
Manage up to 16 tools with only one controller. The new LiveWire™ generation combines the freedom and flexibility of cordless tools with real-time wireless transmission and up to 1700 rundowns per battery charge, meeting highest
security standards. Designed to maximize efficiency and productivity, the LiveWire system has the ability to use up to 16 tools with a single controller, allowing each tool to communicate directly with the plant network.
Durable Production Performance for Safety Critical Joints
Mobility is a major advantage with wireless communications. Cleco LiveWire marries freedom and flexibility of cordless tools with real-time wireless error proofing. Utilizing a
• 3” x 8” (70mm x 198mm) pad size
• Standard with a vinyl face pad for PSA mounted abrasives
• 1/8” orbit pattern for fine finishing
• Hook & Loop pad available as option
• Soft grip, insulated handle reduces vibration
• Rear exhaust to direct air away from user
• Lever type throttle for comfortable operation and reduced fatigue
• Long handle allows for two-handed support of tool
• Machined steel gears for longer life and performance
• Double output bearing design and hardened alloy steel cylinder extends life
• Epicyclodial sanding pattern allows for aggressive removal of material
• Central vacuum and non vacuum options available
• 6” and 8” pad sizes
• 900 RPM allows for aggressive removal applications
• Available with both PSA and Hook & Loop pads
The new Cleco TULMan Electronic Counter is a universal product designed to effectively manage pneumatic tools, allowing users to monitor tool usage, and implement preventative maintenance.
The TULMan Electronic Counter enables maintenance intervals or calibration checks to be set based on cycles or run time. A yellow LED light warns when the cycle or run time limits are near, while it turns red when cycle or run time limits have been reached. The electronic counter can also allow users to track tool usage or compare product usage among different operators to improve productivity and processes.
The Cleco® NeoTek™ fastening system is the next generation of smart tool solutions. The NeoTek 30 and 50 series tools have angle heads that were engineered to provide 1 million cycles maintenance-free, while delivering classleading repeatability of 2.0 Cm/Cmk at +/- 7%.
NeoTek’s tool cable features an industryfirst quarter turn twist-lock design, thus eliminating one of the leading causes of tool cable failure: damaged threads.
Cleco Neotek Right Angles are available from 1.3 to 350 NM, Pistols from 0.9 to 123 Nm and Inline from 0.9 to 850 Nm.
- lightweight, ergonomic design
- fully programmable features
- high-output LED light rings
- audible alerts
- handle vibration
- twist-lock design of the tool cable connector eliminates damaged threads
- dual-analog and digital controller that supports legacy models
- significant decrease of cable diameter and weight reduce by 50%
GLOOR PRÄZISIONSWERKZEUGE AG
WITEC GMBH WERKZEUG- UND INDUSTRIETECHNIK
GÜNTER ISCHEN GMBH
Office Building Outline icon
The Bahco 59/S54B Bit Set comprises the following:
2 x 25mm Slotted Bits: 4.5 and 5.5mm.
8 x 25mm Phillips Bits: PH1, PH2(x4), PH3 and PH2G(x2).
6 x 25mm Pozidriv Bits: PZ1, PZ2(x4) and PZ3.
16 x 25mm TORX Bits: TX10(x2), TX15(x2), TX20(x4), TX25(x2), TX27, TX30(x4) and TX40.
5 x 25mm Tamper-proof TORX Bits: TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25 and TX30.
5 x 25mm Hex Bits: H3, H4, H5, H6 and H8.
2 x 25mm Robertson Bits: R1 and R2.
2 x 125mm Phillips Bits: PH1 and PH2.
2 x 125mm Pozidriv Bits: PZ1 and PZ2.
3 x 150mm TORX Bits: TX20, TX25 and TX30.
1 x 25mm Hex Quick-Release Bit Holder.
1 x 25mm Hex Magnetic Bit Holder.
1 x 25mm Hex x 1/4in Square Socket Adaptor.
1 x Bi-Material Case.
ÖRNEK ELMAS TESTERE SAN. VE TIC. LTD. ŞTI
For dry use on angle grinders.
Allfix in order to complete its range of innovative fastening systems distributes also Helvetia professional tools. In particular:
- Standard fully ground shank twist drills;
- Twist drill HSS extra short;
- Stell twist drills;
- Titanium coated twist drill HSS;
- Cobalt 8% Twist drill;
- Standard masonry twist drills;
- Standard long twist drills;
- Saphir long twist drills;
- Diamond tipped twist drills;
- Wood twist drills.
- Hole cutters;
- Hand taps and round dies.
ROSE PLASTIC AG
Plastic drill cassettes for drill bit sets (HSS drill sets DIN 338, machine tap sets DIN 371/376 etc.)
Four parts: cover, base, insert and safety pin
Sturdy and modern design with ergonomic body design
Clear cover allows for product visibility