The company ARIGO - OSOBNÍ A NÁKLADNÍ SCHODOLEZY, is a Distributor, which operates in the Orthopaedics and physiotherapy - apparatus, instruments and equipment industry. It is based in Lhota, Czech Rep..
Other companies in the same industry:
ROLKO KOHLGRÜBER GMBH
UBIOTEX QUALITY LIFE S.L.
The Companion exoskeleton developed by the Symbionix is a robotized device combined with the EMS stimulation system designed for the rehabilitation of people suffering from supporting-motor apparatus injuries and central nervous system damages as a result of traumas, surgical operations or cerebral accidents. The exoskeleton is an automated mechanism copying the anatomy of the human pelvic girdle with a battery and external control module. Due to ergonomic clamps the device is fixed on a person and allows them move comfortably. The frame is made of high-technology advanced materials, extra strong plastics and titanium alloy; the exoskeleton weight only 8.5 kg, which makes it one of the lightest and strongest in the world. It is possible to use it with persons weighing up to 120 kg and of height up to 2 meters. The Companion exoskeleton is one of the cheapest in the world.
NeuroStim is a method that increases the level of health and treatment quality by means of chromotherapy and auditive stimulation. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• boost and improve memory;
• raise the intelligence level;
•improve physical endurance;
•improve mental activity;
• increase the creative potential;
•activate study skills;
•even out the psycho-emotional state;
•improve and regulate sleep;
•carry out recovery after loads (emotional, physical);
• undertake measures against stress;
• to improve the psychophysiological condition of an athlete, to rationally prepare for competitions;
•assist in conducting breathing sessions, meditations;
•help to relax and energize.
SensitivE Audit® DynamicB
The module allows analyzing tissue conductivity and microcirculation disorders using certain dosed stimuli. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• automatically conduct an incremental scanning of the head and limbs with impulses of negative and positive polarity (20 derivations), with a repetition rate of 10 Hz. At that, the electric signal test is physiological and does not cause discomfort;
• to readjust the signal received via the use of direct or alternating current influence in the measuring range to exclude effect of fabric electrolysis;
• use sequential transfer of frequency-wave information to the object under study along the diagonals, in accordance with the distribution of energy meridians;
• to carry out early prediction of neoplastic and fibrodystrophic processes in selective foci;
• to reveal the hidden foci of tissue conduction disorders and their influence on the studied object's functional reserves of adaptation.
JSC IC SPA ANDROID TECHNICS
The robotic complex Orthosis-1 for treatment patients through the "brain-computer" interface. It is recommended for post stroke patients, patients with posttraumatic hand and legs palsy of any intensity and limitation, and children with cerebral palsy.
1. Provides grasping and disclosure of the human relaxed hand due to the commands sent by an operator through the interface of a specialized software.
2. Rehabilitation procedure involves stimulation of brain neuroplasticity mechanisms, activated by the imagination of movements.
3. The technology is based on fundamental research of brain neuroplasticity and tested in multicenter blind randomized clinical research on more than 100 patients.
Warranty period: 12 months.