Bignuts S.R.L. is a modern walnut processors company. We use the unique and patented equipment, which allows us to guarantee the highest percentage of extracting intact halves of a walnut – from 60% up to 80% with the best quality and purity.
We have equipments for calibration nuts in shell, for removing the walnut’s shell and subsequent sorting and cleaning of the kernels. Production is thoroughly arranged and meets all the requirements of the European ISO quality standard. The company is able to process more than 2, 000 tons of inshell walnuts per year.
Our main production is located in the capital of Moldova at the city of Chisinau. The total area of the factory is more than 800 sq.m. There are warehouses for the storage of walnuts inshell, and the storage of the finished processed kernels.
The scheme of working with our customers is very simple:
1) We receive from our customers inshell walnuts.
2) We extract the kernel of walnut using our unique equipment with quality not less than 60-80% of kernel halves.
3) We clean the obtained walnut kernels from impurities.
4) We sort out the kernels by structure and color manually or with photo sorting equipment (Sortex).
5) We package the finished product into the boxes (vacuum packaging available)
6) We send the finished packaged walnut kernels back to our customers.
Is this your company?
Add websites to boost your visibility.Ask for a quote