Office Building Outline icon
CP Packaging plan, design and develop luxury bespoke printed carrier bags, gift boxes, ribbons and other products. Based in the UK we aim to deliver the highest quality of packaging at very competitive prices.
C. O. R. CARTONAGEM UNIP. LDA
Here at Plaxer, we have the capability to add additional components, print on, metalise, assemble and package your product to complete the manufacture of your item. At this point we can put your completed items onto our shelves for storage, ready for call off when you need them.
We even have the capability to source your bespoke packaging and place your item in this ready to be put out to market. This really is a one stop full range service which you will find hard to be beaten.
We want you to be able to concentrate on what you are good at, and leave the rest to us including the assembly and packaging!
Baptism – Birth| Communion-Spring Celebration | Marriage
WHITE STEEL GMBH
High stability on high capacity.
Can handle multiple ointment viscosity and types
Type of metal used S.S 316 / 304
Certifications ISO 90012015, OHSAS 180012007, ISO 500012011, ISO 450012018
Bags Forming Section
– Rollers carried the bags roll driven by servo motor.
– Sealed process done by a special mechanism according to the required dimensions controlled by sensors.
Filling and sealing Section
– Multihead weigher provides regular continuous flow during the filling process equipped with electronic scales connected to the control panel to achieve the required packing quantity.
– Pouch Seal mechanism by thermal heaters and a knife, welldesigned, long life.
– Conveyor to transfer bags out of the machine.
– The pouch dimensions can be adjusted by sensors and a printed sign on the roll.
– Its form and fills various types of bags.
WEBER MASCHINENBAU GMBH
The perfect thermoformer for packing your sliced products
Whatever you slice – wePACK: Right from the start, the development of the wePACK was focused intently on the requirements of our customers. The result is a packaging machine which is consistently geared to slicing applications and which delivers maximum output, as well as ease of operation and servicing. Thanks to its hygienic design and a high level of automation, the wePACK guarantees maximum food safety.
From product preparation to quality checked primary packaging, we offer everything from a single source. This unique situation takes the integration of slicers, automation, packaging and end-of-line equipment to a new level. Weber combines strong single components to even stronger complete line solutions. The boundaries between individual components disappear, so that the complete slicing line merges into one unit.
NEW: Optimized software for the integration of infeeding systems