Dairy Equipment Suppliers, Manufacture of machinery for food, beverage and tobacco processing
KID CATERING EQUIPMENT
RULAND ENGINEERING & CONSULTING GMBH
ESAU & HUEBER GMBH
Office Building Outline icon
Reference : 005989
- Mapco 32 nozzle filler type TVR 36 x 9
- Output : 8000 to 10000 Bt/hour (in 75 cl)
- Bottle diameter: min 50 - max 100
- Bottle height : mini 150 mm - maxi 380 mm
- Filling machine with gravity filling under slight depression
- Filling at constant level, adjustable during operation, with
level adjustment at the end of the cycle
- Machine without mobile saddle
- Simple and quick adaptation to any bottle format
- Built-in cleaning and sterilisation, no false bottles,
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Length: 1970 mm
- Width: 1890 mm
- weight: 1450 kg
The Flottweg Belt Press is in use in many mechanical separation technology areas, especially in the production of fruit juice, concentrate and vegetable juice.
But other products, too, such as algae extracts, coffee grounds, herbal extracts, soy, and starch, are produced using belt presses.
Flottweg Belt Presses:
►Maximum quality: You obtain not just the best possible quality, also maximum yield at lower costs.
►Minimum operating difficulty: Its clear design makes it easily accessible for cleaning, operation and maintenance. Automatic belt control provides optimum tension and guidance of the belts.
►Long-lasting design: The consistent use of stainless steel means that the belt press not only meets the requirements of strict hygienic standards, also is built tougher to last longer.
►Flottweg Service: We are at your side at any time with years of experience and comprehensive know-how.
CARBONATION TECHNIQUES LTD
We provide continuous flow carbonated and still mixers at highly competitive prices. Our mixers use continuous screw dosing with variable speed adjustment to vary the ratio of mix, and static mix to ensure an consistent brix throughout the final product. These mixers have proven reliability, providing a consistently accurate mix ratio.