Office Building Outline icon
FLYING PURPLE PIG TOURS
- Pick up in Central London.
- Salisbury Cathedral - tallest spire in England and home of a perfect copy of the Magna Carta. Beautiful Fairy Tale Historic Cathedral, walled city, and pleasant gardens. (Entrance Fee by donation)
- Woodhenge - Together with Durrington Walls in the background, you can walk in and around this Prehistoric Henge, with 20th century markers, and discover how a henge works. We'll also discuss new current theories including Mike Parker-Person's 'Stonehenge being the land of the dead'. (No entrance fee)
- World Heritage Site - We'll take our 'secret' route through and get some of the best 'hidden' views of Stonehenge and you'll get a better understanding of the whole heritage site.
- Stonehenge - Bring your camera and walk around the ancient stone circle. (Entrance Fee Extra and payable in advance)
- Return to London.
(Option to swap Salisbury Cathedral for Windsor Castle - just £45 extra or choose all three!)