We offer for needs of our customers, paper tubes of spiral winding of its own production. The products are being manufactured by qualified employees on modern high-tech european equipment. The manufacturing process of paper tubes and raw materials used in the process, do not harm the environment.
Paper tubes are used in the textile, printing, food, chemical and metallurgical industry in the production of various tapes, films, fabrics, yarns, paper, cardboard, etc.
We offer paper tubes (cores) with the following dimensions:
– inner diameter, mm: 30 – 200
– thickness, mm: 2 – 17
– length, mm: according to the client’s order.
By customer request paper tubes can be manufactured to specific individual characteristics:
– on the inner and the outer surface of the tubes, can be printed information about the customer, its logo and other.
– outer and inner surface of the tube can be carried out in any color.
– we can offer individual (atypical) internal diameter for tubes.
We offer protective cardboard corners of our own production for the needs of our clients. These products are produced by skilled workers on the modern high-tech equipment, by gluing cardboard tapes and their subsequent forming and pressing. Production process and raw materials used in the process, do not harm the environment.
Cardboard corners are used to protect transport packets from spilling, strengthening the internal structures of cardboard boxes, protection of corners and fixing on pallet boxes, roll and sheet materials etc.
By customer request cardboard corner can be constructed to specific individual characteristics:
can be applied printing to the surface of information about the customer, its logo, and environmental manipulation signs, etc.;
surface can be carried out in any color;
edge protectors with double sided tape on the inside or outside. This will make it easier to put your protection on the edges of your pallets or on the inside of your boxes;
We produce strengthened protectors with rounded edge, with increased strength.
Today we produces cardboard corners of various sizes:
– external width of shelves – from 30mm to 100mm;
– wall thickness – from 2mm to 10mm;
– length – according to the client’s order