• Economic + maintenance friendly articulated arm robot alternative
• Flexible plastic case + carton tray stacking heights
• Changeover times for gripper and format parts are eliminated due to automatic format changeovers
• Unit performance can be expanded through additional stackers
• Use of Euro pallets, Duesseldorfer half pallets + industrial pallets
Within limited space situations the fully automatic stacking and palletizing unit is the first choice for flexible handling of all market formats. The slimly designed Stacker is economical + mainteance friendly when it comes to stacking plastic cases, meat crates, nestable carton and trays, mixed pallet commissioning or bakery baskets without pallets . Product and format changeovers are software controlled and require no tools. The Stack Palletizer is ideally suited for palletizing pre-stacked containers and the shuttle system allows for collecting different product stacks and creating mixed product pallet loads.
• Easy programming + maintenance via the PLC: no robot programming skills required
• Optimal utilization of space + considerable space saving due to compact design
• Highly flexible palletizing solution allows for any number of layer patterns
• Layer weights of up to 200 kg possible
• Gentle product handling of complete layers
• Consistent and proven Langhammer operating concept allows for easy configuration
In contrast to conventional systems with fork/clamp grippers, this compact design results in an enormous space saving of up to 40%. The new Articulated Arm Robot AR500 in combination with either Siemens or Rockwell controls guarantees easiest programming and maintenance directly via the PLC. By combining the Articulated Arm Robot AR500 with TheWave Langhammer offers a coordinated concept for the complete material flow, characterized by extreme accuracy & high-quality palletizing – and everything according to customer requirements – ready to go from a single source
• High output rate with a wide product range
• Precise operation allows for the direct production of sales pallets
• Simple and quick product changeovers due to toolless format changes
• Minimum space requirement facilitates the integration of the machine into existing production lines
• Modular palletizer design adapts easily to any given layout
• Extendable through the Langhammer building block system
The Layer Palletizer PA8 is suitable for almost all consumer products in packs, cases, crates, bags, etc.
The palletizer versions PA81 and PA82 are based on the PA8 base model. PA81 can carry heavy pallet loads and the pallets run through lengthwise - important when palletizing bags. PA82 is designed to handle very heavy pallet loads and pallets can run either lengthwise or crosswise. A typical application for the PA8 palletizer is found in the Hygienic Paper Industry where the standard palletizer palletizes both bundles and small packs.
• Highly flexible palletizing solutions due to quick and easy re-configurations
• Extremely precise operation ensures high quality palletizing
• Use of a great variety of grippers makes for high flexibility
• Coordinated concept including material flow environment
Articulated Arm Robots offer highly flexible palletizing possibilities and are thus a real economical alternative. Especially profitable when with the corresponding performance two end packaging lines can be palletized by one machine. Articulated Arm Robots from Langhammer come delivered with the complete material flow environment in exact accordance with customer preferences. A turnkey installation from a single source.
• High uptimes due to maintenance-free guidance of the main axes
• Low headroom with telescoping axis/option
• Handling of very heavy loads with rigid Z-axis/option
• Highly flexible due to the use of a variety of grippers
• Interleaf + pallet handling possible
The Gantry Robots can be used for almost all products such as bundles, boxes, bags, standard cases, bakery baskets and packs. Equipped with a maintenance-free axis system, strong lifting axis or telescopic lifting axis they are predestined for heavy-duty usage. What characterizes our gantry robots is their high flexibility, wide operating range and precision in handling. They meet the requirements needed for increasing the variety of handled products. In this way unit costs are optimized and processing safety heightened. The system's flexibility increases the machine's uptime and makes it possible to react faster to market requests. These robots offer a flexible, reliable and economical automatic solution.
• Gentle transport of products and high performance due to continuous chain run
• Intermediate buffering of several products possible
• Up and down movement with same side or opposite side infeed/outfeed
Vertical lifts make material flow across several levels possible and are used wherever goods need to be transported vertically - they are ideal for the vertical transport of boxes, trays, plastic containers, bundles, pallets, and bags within automatic conveyor systems.
Vertical Lift SPF1S: Transport direction in “S” form. Outfeed side always opposite the infeed side.
Vertical Lift SPF1C: Transport direction in “C” form. Outfeed side always on the infeed side.
• Quick throughput times, high processing exactness as well as improved working conditions through optimally planned material flow
• Compatible components reduce interfaces
• Large assortment of standard components:
Belt Conveyors: • Curved Belt Conveyors • Small Belt Conveyors • Inclined Belt conveyors
Roller Conveyors: • Wheel Conveyors • Light Roller Conveyors • Roller Conveyor Curves • Gravity Roller Conveyors • Driven Roller Conveyors
Chain Conveyors: • Chain Conveyors • Traction Lifts
Product transportation is an essential element of in-plant logistics. Exact and precise handling is a prerequisite for optimal material flow. Belt conveyors are ideal for transporting light to moderately heavy products. Roller conveyors can be adapted to a variety of space conditions. They are used for transporting light as well as heavy products, are impervious to dust and thus ideal for use in dusty environments.
• Economic articulated arm robot alternative
• Conversion of braking energy into electrical current saves resources and the environment
• Easy and cost saving installation as no support foundation is required
• Easy operation due to clearly defined working area
• Flexible application due to compact and modular design
• Open control system allows for the installation of new pallet configurations at any time
The Linear Robot LR03 is a flexible palletizer and an economical solution for palletizing almost all products in the consumer goods industry and is ideally suited for palletizing bundles, boxes, bags, standard cases, bakery baskets and packs. In situations with low ceilings and limited space it is the perfect fit. The LR03 impresses with its solid construction, use of high quality components and maintenance friendly design and ensures easy operation. This robot sets standards with a load capacity of up to 500 kg and a possible palletizing height of up to 2800 mm.
• Large assortment of gripper types for a variety of usages/applications: Clamping grippers, Fork grippers, Suction grippers, Magnetic grippers
• Clean pallet configuration through use of appropriate gripper
• Format changeovers possible without changes on the gripper for the majority of grippers
• Most grippers also handle interleaves and pallets thus reducing the number of machines required
Grippers are usually used for palletizing with robots. Almost all possible products like cartons, boxes, baskets, trays, bags, foil packs, buckets or bottles can be handled. The right choice of the matching gripper is crucial for the palletizing result. Of most importance is the required task which determines the design of the gripper. The more complex a palletizing task is, the higher the requirements on the gripper are. For exceptional products we develop special grippers as a special solution. Contact us!
• Optimal use of space due to its compact design
• Reduction of the footprint by more than 40% in comparison to fork gripper systems
• Gentle handling of complete product layers
• Handling of a variety of pallet configurations with only one gripper
• Format parts are not required, thus reducing complexity and freeing warehouse space
TheWave is a unique combination of a conveyor element with a layer gripper resulting in a machine that can take complete product layers arriving from the conveyor lane and – independent of product type and configuration – place them safely onto a pallet. TheWave can be used in all sectors of the consumer industry branch and for almost all products. Its compact design makes it possible – in contrast to the usual systems using fork or clamp grippers – to save enormously on floor space.
As a supplier of complete systems, TRAPO AG supplies modular High-Performance-Pick & Place-Systems that combine components such as robots, frame units, camera systems and conveyor technology.
The modular system can be adapted to different framework conditions and thus covers almost any application. The TRAPO HPPS series forms the heart of the modular picker cell. The high-performance picker line combines maximum performance, individual TRAPO gripper technology and proven know-how, for example in the field of hygiene design.
4- or 6-axis jointed-arm robots of various well-known brands are acting highly flexible. The high-speed systems palletize, sort, load and commission fast and high-precision single pieces, rows, partial layers or complete layers.
- Low space requirement
- Flexible use for various applications
- Product and industry independent: Mature gripper technologies transport a wide variety of goods
- Suitable for different packages and load carriers
- Set on rails, the jointed-arm robot moves to different palletizing positions
- Application-oriented, flexible combination of the optimally complementary technical properties of high-speed palletisers and robots
Our high-capacity portal palletizers act in a material-caring manner on three servo-linear axes within cubic space.
We develop, design and manufacture portal robots in our in-house production facility in Gescher-Hochmoor. We are a specialist in the high-care segment -with portal robots made of high-grade steel.