Marine Engineers, Architectural and engineering activities and related technical consultancy
SOVTEST ATE, LLC
At Lineo you will find experts in designing and engineering products from plastic, sheet metal or metal CNC. The team has all the necessary know-how to develop high complexity products from the idea up to mass production.
Areas of expertise:
• Design for injection molding: material selection, surface finishing (in mold decoration and post mold decoration), detailed design for manufacturing, supplier sourcing and feasibility commitment.
• Design for sheet metal: detailed design for different manufacturing processes (bending, stamping, extrusion, etc.), assembly methods (fasteners, welding, clinching, press-fit, gluing, etc.), surface finishing, environmental testing.
• Enclosure design and electronics integration: selection and integration of electromechanical components, integration of different types of PCBs, PCB keep out areas, design for specified IP grade
Developing schematics based on customer requirements or updating existing ones for different objectives (DTC, performance increase, new functions, etc.).
PCB design based on schematic and received requirements (outline, keep out areas and restrictions) or updating existing PCBs.
Managing prototype builds and testing (individual module testing, functional testing, power supply stability, temperature measurement for high power circuits);
Areas of expertise:
• Schematic design: low voltage power supply design (<40V); battery operating devices (chargers, protections); different communication interfaces (CAN, RS232\485, Digital I/O, Analog inputs, High and Low side drivers); mobile, BT, wi-fi design; real time controllers (Linux); EMC and ESD protection; sensors; basic HMI.
• PCB design: PCB design up to medium complexity; thermal management (calculations without simulations); high speed design; EMC know-how; Gerber files and PCB TDS generation;
ALUMINIUM GIETERIJ OLDENZAAL B.V.
AGO is more than just a supplier; our years of experience make us the right partner for you to achieve the optimal result together. To achieve a product that is well cast, AGO offers its customers the opportunity to make use of its engineering department. Using various CAD software, our engineers closely collaborate with the customer, preferably from the design phase, in order to achieve the most effective solution. Starting the cooperation early on in the process prevents changes having to be made afterwards, which means cost and time savings. OUR STRENGTHS AGO = innovative strength Partnership with our customers from idea to final product Total Cost of Ownership approach Substitute analysis and re-engineering OEM ? development partner Reversed engineering Product and composition engineering Casting simulation and component optimisation 3D CAD, including SolidWorks, Catia, Pro-E and VisiCAD Prototyping R&D in close cooperation with various partners
When certifying a plant according to ISO 3834, the company must have appropriately qualified personnel. An IWE certified welding engineer is becoming a must and his daily presence is not required. We suggest that you use the services offered by Welding Consulting.
A person that has ability to make improvements and optimize welding process parameters. In order to implement it, one must perform a number of appropriate actions that will increase the quality of welding production, reduce or completely eliminate the number of defects and reduce the consumption of additional materials. In welding it is very important to maintain an appropriate quality to production costs. In addition, more and more often we are dealing with the use of new, high alloy or high-strength construction materials, the joining of which is much more difficult than unalloyed low-carbon steels and may require the use of additional technological operations such as pre-heating or heat treatment.