This separation system is a totally new concept in granulated cable separation.
Wrights Recycling Machinery’s cable separating systems will produce up to 99% clean copper and up to 99% clean plastic. This is a wet separation system with an optional dryer available. It can be manufactured in different sizes to process anything from 200kg –1000kg per hour. These systems can be manufactured to your requirements.
SMALL SERIES GRANULATORS
Granulators small series are intended for beside-the-press operations involving the direct recycling of plastics & other materials,non ferrous metals, chemicals & food products as well as waste and rejects from injection and blow moulding, and extrusionprocesses.
- Soundproofed feed hoppersdesigned for minimum noise level and for easy feeding, with several alternative feed options available
- All machine housing are manufactured in a horizontal or diagonally divided robust steel weldedhousing
- Rotor shaft in high quality steel mounted on external roller bearings, fully sealed and separate fromthe cutting chamber
- Access to the rotor and stator knives is simple with the divided cutting chamber which can be opened manually
- Both rotating and stationary knives manufacture from high quality steel, hardened and tempered, with precise adjustment
- Easy access to screen and cutting chamber for cleaning
- Each granulator is availablewith blower and cyclone
The Wrights 1W-110 Wet Compact cable granulator and separation system is a brilliant machine for turning your scrap cable into cash and retrieves 99.9% copper from all your scrap cable. The water in the wet systems help separate your fine cables cleaner than in the dry systems i.e. data cables, TV/Toaster/Kettle’s and other power cable’s/leads, car looms, are separated easier and your end product is very clean copper granules and clean plastic granules with very little or no waste. The machine is operated by a single person. This granulation system is a fantastic piece of equipment and they come with a lot of extras included in the price i.e. different granulator screens for doing large cables or fine data cables and also an extra full set of granulation blades which not many granulation plants will give you and depending on the type of system, screens and new blades can be quite costly.
- Length: 1780mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Height: 1800mm
- Machine weight: 750kg Approximately
The Wrights MD-110 is a complete compact granulation and separation system to retrieve 99.9% of clean copper from your house hold and waste cables.
This granulation system is a fantastic piece of equipment that comes with a lot of extras included in the price i.e. 3 different sized granulation screens for doing large cables or fine data cables, also an extra full set of granulation blades which not many granulation plants will give you and depending on the type of system, screens & new blades can be quite costly.
- Length: 1650mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1810mm
- Machine weight: 785kg Approximately
- 4 x Fixed blades, 6 x rotating blades
- 6.7kW Motor
- Production rate: 110Kg per hour
In the world of scrap metal processing, equipment value and capability are essential to a good profitable business, and the Raptor 600 delivers on both counts.
A mobile or static shear/baler that’s perfectly sized for cost conscious operators.
Bronzed Lined Shear Head & 80mm Bronzed Lined Hinges…
Hinges are positioned On-Top of box instead of on the bottom where dirt and debris collect…
This fantastic mobile car baler is one of the fastest, safest and one of the most reliable balers on the market today, and in the scrap industry machine reliability is most important to keep you and your company processing day-to-day.
The 5.3 Mobile Car Baler comes with a standard loading box 5.3 meters long, there are many extras that you can have with your baler i.e. loading crane, cabin & grab, hydraulic stabilizing legs, bale ejection door and many more see below to see the rest of optional extras.
These PA hydraulic grabs are perfect for moving large amounts of general scrap/waste, ferrous swarf and any bulky materials. These grabs have been manufactured for over 40 years and are some of the best grabs on the market today.
These grabs are capable of lifting from 6.7 ton ranging up to 17.9 ton of most, if not all types of scrap and waste materials; they are designed to be attached to fixed or mobile cranes, hydraulic excavators and wheeled hydraulic excavators ranging from 30 ton up to 100 ton.
They can have a fixed or hydraulic rotator joint attached to them making fast, simple and cost effective work when handling and sorting debris or bulky materials, for any type of light weight scrap, general waste, woodwork and ecological materials.
The KN hydraulic demolition shears have a 360 degrees rotation, making effective work for demolition, scrap metal, general waste, ferrous and non-ferrous companies.
Reducing waste in the quickest and most cost effective way.
The KN demolition shears are one of the best quality built shears on the market today with faultless welding and high quality materials used building the shears, it takes a lot of operator malfunction to damage to shears.
Aluminum Dross Recovery Unit for secondary aluminum producer
With unique design, our aluminum dross recycling system manage the hot dross very effectively , the oxidation and metal loss will be terminated in a very short time, in-house metal recovery could be 70-80%, much higher than any other solutions.
The system covers the following equipment.
Crusher and screening machine
Dross Press for Aluminum Recycling for secondary aluminum producer
DROSS COMPRESSION SYSTEM
HUAN-TAI DROSS COMPRESSION SYSTEM the equipment and the accessories helps customers to increase the metal recovery significantly.
1. Please give the amount of dross removed from each furnace each skim. As you have more than one furnace please tell us all of them.
2. How often are the furnaces skimmed.
3. What is monthly dross generation in kilo's and what is percent of monthly generation to production of good cast product.
4. What is current method of dross recovery.
5. How much aluminum is currently recovery from the dross.
6. Please send a picture of current dross pans empty and full of dross and give us the basic pan dimensions and how much dross they typically hold.
7. Please send us a picture of your current dross in storage.
Also our custom alloys and designs are manufactured to fit your furnaces and dross processing applications