The company XELLA DANMARK A/S, founded in 1966, which operates in the Bricks industry. It also operates in the Building bricks industries. It is based in Daugaard, Denmark.
Other companies in the same industry:
DE OLDE KRUYK UTRECHT
asignment for BtoC a garden project. Custom colourd bricks in Orange and blue.
We also glaze relative small amoiunt of tiles and bricks to a max of 3000 pcs
VARDEK VARLIBAS DEKORASYON
• MATERIAL: Manufactured from polyester, fiberglass and stone dust.
• TEXTURE: It gives an identical stone appearance with its look and texture.
• WEIGHT/THICKNESS: It has a 5-8 kg/m2 average weight and a 3-5 cm thickness
• SIZE: The product size is usually 133 × 285 cm, however, it can vary a few centimetres depending on the model.
• UV resistance: It is absolutely not affected by ultraviolet rays.
• IMPACT RESISTANCE: It is highly resistant against impacts thanks to its shock absorption feature.
• WATER AND MOISTURE RESISTANCE: It is not affected by water and moisture. It can be easily used in places such as kitchens and bathrooms.
• HEAT RESISTANCE: Not flammable. It can be used in the places where get intense sunlight or heat exposure.
• APPLICATION: It can be easily applied to all surfaces which its rough construction is completed with screws and dowels.
• FLEXIBILITY: Oval and moving forms can be given thanks to its flexible structure.
FM PREMIUM TRADE
we can provide you with the best construction materials and machines:
- materials tools
EKOS KLINKER BRICK TILES
Facade Cladding Clay Clinker Brick Tiles
(as a fire brick, fired with 1200Degrees Celcius)