Extremely robust and waterproof digital detector array (DDA) for the harsh conditions of industrial radiography and maximum portability.
High sensitive GOS scintillator
36 x 43 cm active area, perfect for profile images
Portable & ruggedized
6.6 kg / 1 m drop test pass
• 140 μm pixel pitch (3.6 LP/mm)
• Suitable for X-ray and gamma sources
• Electronics shielded for use up to 350 kV
• Extremely robust non-glass detector
• Hot-swap function enables battery change during operation
• Two screw-on WLAN antennas ensure wide range and stable connection
• Connector for Gigabit Ethernet and power
• Dust-tight and waterproof (IP67)
• 1 meter drop test pass
The phosphor imaging plates (IPs) are specifically designed to fit the needs of the nondestructive testing industry, available in different resolutions and formats, up to 35 cm (14") width and virtually unlimited length. IPs are fully flexible X-ray detectors and extremely versatile.
For use with all DÜRR NDT Computed Radiography (CR) scanners.
This extremely robust and waterproof digital detector array (DDA) has been specially developed for maximum portability and the harsh conditions of industrial radiography.
76 μm pixel pitch
10 x 24 cm active area
Lightweight & ruggedized
2.2 kg / 1 m drop test pass
- Suitable for X-ray and gamma sources
- Equipped with an internal shielding for use up to 350 kV
- Extremely robust design with detachable carry handle
- High resolution 76 μm pixel pitch (6.5 lp/mm)
- Built-in wireless access point
- Connector for Gigabit Ethernet and power
- 1 meter drop test pass
- Dust-tight and waterproof (P67)
- For stationary and mobile applications
The Bluetooth certification procedure reference document is a standard reference for the product certification process.
Members of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group have a royalty free right to use Bluetooth wireless technology in the product list of the Bluetooth Certified Product List (QPL). Bluetooth SIG members are free.
The Bluetooth QPL lists all licensed Bluetooth finished products, subsystems, components and development tools. The products listed in the QPL are specifically licensed by Bluetooth certification bodies (BQBs) distributed around the world. Any BQB can evaluate, certify, and list any product certified. Joining BQB early can minimize product development time and costs.
Med Vet is an acquisition solution including a flat panel & an acquisition workstation.
This solution allows to equipe veterinarians with digital radiology portable equipments for small or big animals.
The flat panels are available in 36x43 or 43x43 sizes.
Our acquisition workstation can manage different manufacturers of flat panels and offers an intuitive interface:
- Launching image acquisition
- Adding exams and worklist management
- Stitching images of the spine or lower limbs (stitching module)
- Visualizing images and applying image treatments
- Creating measurements and adding annotations
- Advanced printing management in DICOM or Windows
- Exporting and transferring images to PACS or archiving system such as our Med Archive.