SensitivE Audit® devices are the premium segment in the range of SensitivE diagnostic tools.
The device uses the advanced LifeStream® program and is able to run complete diagnostics of a human body in a short space of time, without any harm to health.
SensitivE Audit has the form of a transformer that allows you to supplement and improve the basic set with different modules, as well as a greater number of reference processes with corrected frequency spectra, which provides for substantially increasing testing accuracy.
The accuracy of the device SensitivE Audit diagnostics reaches — 97%
SensitivE Audit was inspired by cutting-edge high-speed technologies and has been globally recognized by the scientific community.
The work of the TempoHeart module is based on the method of scoring the heart rate vegetative regulation. This method is popular due to its high information value and non-invasiveness. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• evaluate the heart rate autonomic regulation;
• to predict in advance (to prematurely reveal) the hazards of a myocardial infarction, hypertensive crises and strokes;
• to determine the metabolic and electrolyte disorders in the myocardium;
• identify risk groups for heart rate increased stability;
• to make a cold evaluation of the autonomic nervous system's reaction when exposed to electromagnetic fields, intoxications and other pathogenic factors;
• to assess the activity of the respiratory component when measuring heart rate variability, recording the parameters of blood movement in the vessels;
• to expose the stress resistance level.
Carries out spectrophotometric analysis with the registration of arterial temperatures infrared radiation. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• noninvasively obtain 85 biochemical parameters of peripheral and hemodynamic blood composition;
• obtain hemodynamic parameters;
• obtain various information about the oxygen transportation in the blood;
• analyze the cardiovascular system activity;
• study affiliation with the hematopoietic, immune and enzyme systems of the body.
SensitivE Audit® DynamicB
The module allows analyzing tissue conductivity and microcirculation disorders using certain dosed stimuli. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• automatically conduct an incremental scanning of the head and limbs with impulses of negative and positive polarity (20 derivations), with a repetition rate of 10 Hz. At that, the electric signal test is physiological and does not cause discomfort;
• to readjust the signal received via the use of direct or alternating current influence in the measuring range to exclude effect of fabric electrolysis;
• use sequential transfer of frequency-wave information to the object under study along the diagonals, in accordance with the distribution of energy meridians;
• to carry out early prediction of neoplastic and fibrodystrophic processes in selective foci;
• to reveal the hidden foci of tissue conduction disorders and their influence on the studied object's functional reserves of adaptation.
Body composition measurement by means of the LineBIA method is based on assessing the distribution of water volumes in the human body and on tissue ability to conduct electricity. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• determine the quantitative content of fluid in the body, body mass index, standard metabolism;
• determine the active cell mass, bone mass, fat mass;
• obtain unbiased data on the human body quantitative composition;
• get linear control and timely correction of nutrition programs in clinical practice and sports medicine;
• an unbiased assessment of physical conditioning and nutrition;
• analyze the water-salt metabolism;
• analyze the state of water-salt metabolism during the period of adaptive changes in the human body, under changing weather conditions (mountain climate, hot climate, or dry climate).
NeuroStim is a method that increases the level of health and treatment quality by means of chromotherapy and auditive stimulation. Cannot be used without an interface block.
The module can:
• boost and improve memory;
• raise the intelligence level;
•improve physical endurance;
•improve mental activity;
• increase the creative potential;
•activate study skills;
•even out the psycho-emotional state;
•improve and regulate sleep;
•carry out recovery after loads (emotional, physical);
• undertake measures against stress;
• to improve the psychophysiological condition of an athlete, to rationally prepare for competitions;
•assist in conducting breathing sessions, meditations;
•help to relax and energize.
Sensitiv imago® 530 is the previous model in the SensitivE line.
Hi-tech hardware-software complexes for diagnostic scan, analysis and healing of organism.
Senstiv imago 530 device is being assembled according to the new European quality management standards 9001 full accepted in EU in 2013. The device passed the medical laboratory testing class 2, according to the European Directive.
The new IPC charger series is the latest innovation in the field of quick-charging. The universal chargers have integrated communication and support all popular communication protocols, such as CAN, I2C, SM, LIN, HDQ. Li-ion rechargeable battery packs from 24 V to 48 V will be automatically detected. Once the E-BUS charger has made contact with the rechargeable battery, an extensive diagnostics procedure is started. The intelligent chargers identify the rechargeable battery voltage, the charge current is adapted and the charge process started. The output power here is up to 300 W. This enables the shortest possible charge times with simultaneous exchange of parameters to be realised with applications such as in drive systems, power tools or medical equipment. With the IPC 300W we are delighted to present a universal charger that can adapt to all lithium ion rechargeable battery systems.
Planning a new development or a redesign of a rechargeable battery or charger? ANSMANN – Your partner from the initial idea through the planning, design, development and manufacturing stages and on to serial manufacturing. Based on your application and the requirements, we can guide you with professional advice for the selection of the correct cells, the capabilities of the necessary protective circuitry, compliance with standards and certification (as early as in the development phase), the first prototypes as STL parts and the first measurements. We can support you through all of the important steps towards your final decision. We can take on the design and manufacturing of the housing parts and the injection and stamping tools required for this. Single-source delivery and manufacturing guarantees optimum interaction between rechargeable battery, BMS and charger. The cells that we use are delivered by renowned manufacturers such as Panasonic, LG, Samsung, Sanyo, A123, Sony, etc.
1) Product Description
The Gastrostomy Feeding Tube are indicated for use in patients who require long term feeding, are unable to tolerate oral feeding, who are at low risk for aspration, require gastric decomparession. It is a tube used to supply food and drugs to the stomach.
2) Product Features
- Easy and less traumatic to insert due to the soft and compressible internal dome.
- Radiopaque dome allows x-ray placement confirmation
- Identification of tube obstructions enhanced with translucent tubings
- Soft, less traumatic silicone designed for patient comfort
EarlyTect Colon Cancer Test was approved by the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety through clinical trials at Yonsei Medical Center, Severance Hospital, and Severance Check-up Center for eligible subjects, 585 men and women aged 30 to 80. Clinical trials using fecal DNA demonstrated that CRC can be diagnosed with 90% sensitivity and specificity. EarlyTect Colon Cancer Test is a qualitative real-time PCR test that measures methylated Syndecan-2, a biomarker clinically related to precancerous lesions of CRC, in stool DNA to diagnose colorectal cancer. This product is not intended to confirm colorectal cancer, so if a subject was positive, CRC or precancerous lesions of CRC may exist.
- Cancer Type: Colorectal Cancer
- Subject: Subjects for asymptomatic colorectal cancer screening
- Biomarker: SDC2 me
The price and transaction conditions are negotiable.
Please Request a Quote for the transaction